Through Vetster Medical you are able to book an appointment with a veterinarian. Veterinarians (Doctors of Veterinary Medicine - DVM) are medical doctors and have completed extensive post-secondary training in order to attain their designation (usually 8+ years). They are able to address unique medical concerns as related to your specific pet; as in, veterinarians can provide personalized advice and care. In certain jurisdictions, they can provide remote diagnosis and prescriptions, however not every state and province permits this. When searching for Veterinarians on Vetster, your individual search results will highlight if the Veterinarian is able to prescribe and diagnose in your region.
You should book a Veterinarian for the following reasons:
- Dermatological concerns (itchiness, rashes, bumps on skin, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal concerns (vomiting and diarrhea)
- Limping / lameness
- Infections (ear, stomach, etc.)
- Seasonal concerns (allergies, bug bites, etc.)
- Toxicity concerns (eating something inappropriate)
- And much more!
Are you still unsure as to whether a Vetster Medical appointment is right for you? Send us a chat message and we’ll be happy to help!