In the rare event that a pet owner misinterprets your advice or the advice you provide negatively impacts the patient’s wellbeing, Vetster has your back!
Maintain confidence in your practice of online pet care through Vetster’s $2M CAD Professional Liability insurance coverage. Offered at no cost to every Veterinary Technician and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in good standing on Vetster.
- Available to every Technician and Veterinarian on the platform
- Offered across North America
- Unmatched in the online veterinary care industry
How you're protected:
- You are eligible for coverage if a pet owner makes a claim against you. For example, in the event your medical advice accidentally resulted in the harm or death of that pet.
- You are eligible for coverage if a fellow Veterinarian makes a claim against you. For example, if the advice provided to a pet within a pre-existing VCPR is deemed negligible.
What's not protected:
- Nefarious advice provided intentionally to the pet owner.
- Instances of practicing beyond your scope. For example, a Technician diagnosing a medical condition; a Veterinarian providing a prescription in a state that does not recognize the establishment of a VCPR via telemedicine alone.
Consult with Confidence. Vetster has you covered.